Description and goals of the work
Solmates is a fast-growing high-end deposition equipment supplier for the MEMS, LED & Semiconductor market. The R&D engineer is part of the highly motivated project team that is supporting development of the next generation PLD deposition hardware and processes.
Main tasks of the R&D engineer and ceramic specialist:
- Ceramic Target manufacturing
- Qualifications, audits, improvements
- Supply chain management
- Ceramic target testing
- Optimize properties for PLD
- Design and execute PLD experiments
- Support and be part of a multidisciplinary team
- Document and Share knowledge via reports and presentations
Required and desired competences and experience:
- General understanding of physics
- Good knowledge of inorganic chemistry
- Preferably has knowledge of ceramic manufacturing
- Team player, hands-on mentality, thinking in practical solutions, clear communications
- Result oriented and capable of setting priorities.
What’s in it for you
Be part of a dynamic company growing PLD in industry. Flexible working hours. Good work-live balance, option to work partly from home.
Required educational level: Master or PhD degree in the field of Chemistry or similar.
Years of working experience: 2+
Apply now! Click on the button to the right to upload your profile.