Description and goals of the work
Solmates is a fast-growing high-end deposition equipment supplier for the MEMS, LED & Semiconductor market. The optical engineer is part of the highly motivated project team that is supporting development of the next generation PLD deposition hardware and processes.
Main tasks of the Optics & laser Engineer:
- Execute laser and optical beam path improvements projects;
- Determine critical factors; setup experiments;
- Perform data-analyses;
- Be part of the team;
- Establishing solutions in time;
- Own the Solmates Laser roadmap and liaise with laser suppliers;
- Document and Share knowledge via reports and presentations;
- Characterize and analyze beam paths in Zemax software;
- Recommend improvements for current and future PLD generations.
Required and desired competences and experience:
- Good general understanding of physics (optics)
- Experience with Zemax (Optics studio)
- Experience with lasers, preferably also with excimers.
- Team player, hands-on mentality, thinking in practical solutions, clear communications
- Result oriented and capable of setting priorities.
What’s in it for you
Be part of a dynamic company growing PLD in industry. Flexible working hours. Good work-live balance, option to work partly from home.
Required educational level: Master or PhD degree in the field of Applied Physics, Chemistry or Electrical Engineering.
Years of working experience: 2+
Apply now! Click on the button to the right to upload your profile.