It does not happen often that novel manufacturing technology gets adopted in Semicon industry. Solmates is about to do just that, and this is your opportunity to be part of this exciting adventure.
Solmates is well engaged with an excellent portfolio of blue-chip customer. Multiple device iterations confirm the unique upsides of Solmates-PLD thin film materials for a range of applications. Solmates is transitioning its customer base from Academics/RTO’s towards volume production. Hence Solmates is looking for a Automation Engineer User Software
ABOUT THE JOB
Fascination with Semicon and self-propelling relentless drive to have completely new technology adopted in volume manufacturing?
In this role you will be part of the software engineering team that is continuously improving the PLD deposition equipment. You play an important role in the overall realization of these goals in various software development projects. One of the crucial projects you will work on is the transition of our software to make our systems ready for High Volume Production. Together with the team you are responsible for creating the right level of documentation.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will contribute to all aspects of software development, Plan, Code, Build, Test, Release and Deploy.
- Solving problems by using accepted best practices and principles, such as SOLID and design patterns.
- Interpret and refine user requirements.
- Maintain the current code base and create new functionality.
- Act as an intermediary for software related issues between Process Engineering and the team, and provide input for system improvements.
WHO ARE YOU
We are looking for someone who will join the current team of 4 engineers and helps the team to grow, also in how we do things.
- You are able to understand and complement existing architecture and design (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of interacting with Beckhoff PLC’s
- You are eager to learn (for example PTO: a low-code configuration suite for Semicon equipment)
- Since we use a large variety of programming languages, you have a broad understanding of controlling and programming and you have special interest in physics and logic in general;
- You understand asynchronous programming in C#
- Knowledge of reflection and attributes
- We develop and use novel technology > Out of the box ideas for real world technologic challenges
- We are in the middle of a deposition revolution! > Our PLD technology is about to be adopted in the Semicon industry
- We support a healthy work life balance and personal development > You know how to use and charge your battery
- Our vision creates a great team spirit > Only together we can realize our ambition: PLD layers in every connected device in 2030!
- Non-hierarchal work environment > Every opinion is valued, group activities for the whole company